| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Governador Valadares, Minas Gerais in September is fairly hot at 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.6 °C (83.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.2 °C (63 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in September is 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in September is dry. A mere 36.5mm (1.4in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 11:45 long and the longest day is 12:16 long with an average length of 12:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Governador Valadares, Minas Gerais September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Governador Valadares, Minas Gerais, Brazil
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Governador Valadares, Minas Gerais: