| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Governador Valadares, Minas Gerais in October is fairly hot at 24.7 °C (76.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.4 °C (84.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.8 °C (65.8 °F).
- In October the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 10.6 °C (19.1 °F).
- The weather in October is not exactly parched. Circa 102.6mm (4in) of liquid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 12:18 long and the longest day is 12:48 long with an average length of 12:33.
Check the distance to and compare the Governador Valadares, Minas Gerais October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Governador Valadares, Minas Gerais, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Governador Valadares, Minas Gerais: