| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Governador Valadares, Minas Gerais in November is fairly hot at 25.1 °C (77.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.9 °C (85.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- In November the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 10.4 °C (18.7 °F).
- The weather in November is dampish. A sizable 202.1mm (8in) of liquid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 12:49 long and the longest day is 13:10 long with an average length of 13:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Governador Valadares, Minas Gerais November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Governador Valadares, Minas Gerais, Brazil
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Governador Valadares, Minas Gerais: