| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Governador Valadares, Minas Gerais in May is fairly hot at 23.1 °C (73.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.3 °C (82.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 11.3 °C (20.3 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat parched. A paltry 27.9mm (1.1in) of H2O is dropped.
- The shortest day is 11:04 long and the longest day is 11:25 long with an average length of 11:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Governador Valadares, Minas Gerais May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Governador Valadares, Minas Gerais, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Governador Valadares, Minas Gerais: