| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Governador Valadares, Minas Gerais in March is hot at 26.4 °C (79.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.8 °C (87.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.1 °C (68.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in March is 10.7 °C (19.3 °F).
- The weather in March is hardly dry. Circa 118.3mm (4.7in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:57 long and the longest day is 12:30 long with an average length of 12:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Governador Valadares, Minas Gerais March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Governador Valadares, Minas Gerais, Brazil
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Governador Valadares, Minas Gerais: