| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Governador Valadares, Minas Gerais in June is really warm at 21.6 °C (70.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.4 °C (81.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in June is 12.4 °C (22.3 °F).
- The weather in June is droughty. A paltry 18.6mm (0.7in) of H2O is laid.
- The shortest day is 10:58 long and the longest day is 11:03 long with an average length of 11:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Governador Valadares, Minas Gerais June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Governador Valadares, Minas Gerais, Brazil
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Governador Valadares, Minas Gerais: