| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Governador Valadares, Minas Gerais in August is really warm at 22.7 °C (72.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.3 °C (82.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.7 °C (60.3 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in August is 12.6 °C (22.7 °F).
- The weather in August is droughty. A paltry 16.1mm (0.6in) of H2O is dropped.
- The shortest day is 11:16 long and the longest day is 11:44 long with an average length of 11:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Governador Valadares, Minas Gerais August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Governador Valadares, Minas Gerais, Brazil
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Governador Valadares, Minas Gerais: