| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Governador Valadares, Minas Gerais in April is fairly hot at 24.6 °C (76.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.2 °C (86.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in April is 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in April is marginally dry. Only 69mm (2.7in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 11:26 long and the longest day is 11:56 long with an average length of 11:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Governador Valadares, Minas Gerais April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Governador Valadares, Minas Gerais, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Governador Valadares, Minas Gerais: